Marquette Warrior: Joker Parody About Obama

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Joker Parody About Obama



We weren’t going to post this -- since it’s all over the place and readily available, until we found an article by a politically correct yahoo claiming that it’s racist.

We believe, as a matter of principle, that the race card should not be used to shut up political discourse. So we will make a point of posting anything that we think is legitimate political comment (even perhaps things that are gross and vulgar) when race hustlers try to shut it up.

If you click on it, you will see a larger version. We recommend printing it on a color printer and posting in any appropriate place.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the over-analysis that is required of English students when writing papers. A "where did you get that connection from" article.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrolling through your posts, as I do regularly, I noticed the "we" that you refer to in your OPs: Is there a "we," or is it you? I'm just curious, should, e.g., I desire to post comments at a future time. (I think you referenced "we" in an even more recent post, but I wanted to post now because I've seen it twice.)

Thanks.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home